- Sign Fitter Vacancy
Sign Fitter Vacancy
We are now looking for an experienced sign fitter to join our friendly team.
The ideal applicant will enjoy working within a flexible
Applicants must be committed to providing excellent customer
service and need to be enthusiastic, confident and pro-active.
The successful applicant will need to have a full driving
licence, and have some experience of working within the sign industry.
The role covers all aspects of sign installation and production.
Skills / Experience required:
• Able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of
a team, both on site and in the workshop.
• Strong organisational skills, able to
co-ordinate and organise jobs and self-manage own time.
• Good communication skills, able to deal with a
diverse range of clients and other team members.
• Good practical skills, able to use hand tools.
• Prepared to work at height.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong positive attitude, prepared to think of solutions in
a wide range of situations.
• Awareness of safe working practices.
• Full drivers’ license
Desirable Skills (but not
• Some experience working in the sign industry
• Vinyl graphics installation (commercial vehicles, windows,
walls, etc) experience.
• Experience using plotters, wide format printers and CNC
routers would be an advantage, but not essential (as training may be given if
• Knowledge of computers and preferably experience in sign
specific software, in particular SignLab.
• Ability to work at heights and use ladders and
Daily duties would include:
• Liaising with other members of the team to
keep projects running smoothly & being aware of upcoming work
• Preparation of graphics and signs in advance ready for
• Meeting with clients and undertaking site visits & surveys
• Keeping all equipment (tools, vehicles, etc)
clean and ready to use
• Ensuring the working environment is kept clean and tidy.
• Applying vinyl graphics to various substrates
(boards, vehicles, windows, walls, etc) both in the workshop and on site.
• Preparation and Installation of all types of
signs including box trays, flat panels, panel and post signs both in our
workshop and on site.
Normal Working hours: Monday - Friday 08.30am - 5.30pm
Wage dependent on experience.
If you have any further questions or would like to apply
please email your CV, with covering letter outlining your relevant experience
and current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org