The following guidelines apply to artwork submitted for graphic production. Artwork should be sent to us on disk or by e-mail whenever possible. We will not be able to work with / print images taken from websites due to resolution size.
Usable artwork should be created as Vector, images or line art.
The line art should be saved or exported as .pdf .ai .tif .jpg or .eps formats.
WE UNABLE TO ACCEPT MICROSOFT DOCUMENTS (word, excel, publisher) AS PRINT READY FILES.
- Print ready files need to be supplied as a jpeg. pdf or eps at 25% of the final size and at 300dpi. Any text should be converted to outlines or welded.
Colour separations need to be saved as spot colours not CMYK. Please use Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours whenever possible, or RAL references. Other important information when sending artwork:
- Please include a printout with your disk.
- Please create graphics with no overprinting.
- Label e-mail with an extension such as: .ai, .eps, .tif or .jpg
- Files can be compressed if needed using 'zip'.
- Remember to indicate PMS colours on your artwork.
- A template is available on request for Vehicles, Shapes, Flags, various Swingers, Chalkboards and Tactile Headers.
- If artwork is over 5Mb, please do not send via email, please send via disk.
Kingdom Signs Ltd reserves the right to assess any artwork transmitted to us as unacceptable for our processes and quality standards. The Art Department will determine the usability of any artwork received and will try to inform you of any difficulties at the earliest opportunity to allow you time to resubmit usable artwork.
When sending art in any form, please send it for the attention of the Art Department, Kingdom Signs Ltd. 5 Hawksworth, Southmead Ind. Est. Didcot. Oxon. OX11 7HR
Please call if you have any questions.
Tel: 01235 812299 Fax: 01235 816746 E-mail: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Full terms and conditions available on request.
We hold an extensive range of items in stock which are usually available for immediate collection or delivery.
Turnaround on items made to order is approximately 7 - 10 days, however, as we make everything in house please advise if your order is urgent and required by a specific date.
Delivery / Collection
Items for delivery are usually dispatched by Next Day Courier service or via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
If a specific delivery date is required please ensure this is noted at the time of ordering.
Goods can also be collected from our offices Monday - Friday between 08.30 - 5.30 p.m.
Know Your Paper Sizes
A0 - 841mm X 1189mm
A1 - 594mm X 841mm
A2 - 420mm X 594mm
A3 - 297mm X 594mm
A4 - 210mm X 297mm
A5 - 148.5mm X 210mm
A6 - 105mm X 148.5mm